“VERTIKALE“ Climbing Hall Bressanone
ArchitectDr. Arch. Wolfgang Meraner /
Dr. Arch. Martin Mutschlechner
DataOverall Project Time:
September 2011 – April 2012
approx. 9 Months
Scope of work
- Planning and realisation of the project “Reclamation of PRIEL AREA – Climbing Hall”.
- FRENER & REIFER was the leading company for, among other works, the building-height transom / mullion facade construction with a max. height of 16.5 m and clad in a 3D perforated metal sheet envelope.
Innovations / Challenges
- Extensive steel / glass façade.
- Load-bearing structure consisting of continuous steel tubes of up to 16.5 m in height. retained only at the top and the bottom.
- Solar shading via front.
- 3D-formed, perforated metal sheet facade with fixings invisible from outside.