ALPITECTURE SUMMIT: Congress about “tourism-architecture“
On the 12th of June the "alpitecture Summit" — a congress about "turism-architecture" - took place at the Museion of Bolzano. Subject of the congress was, amongst others, how architecture can be able to create attractive tourist destinations.
The following well-known experts lectured on this topic:
- Werner Frosch | Henning Larsen Architects
- Wolfram Putz | GRAFT
- Prof. Brian Cody | Energy Design Cody Consulting GmbH
- Jürgen Mayer H. | J. Mayer H. und Partner, Architekten
- Todd Saunders | Saunders Architecture
- Prof. Dr. Harald Pechlaner | EURAC Research
- Markus Walder | EOS
The lectures were supplemented by the presentation of the 10 best entries for the "alpitecture award", a contest about "turism-architecture". The congress ended with the festive awards ceremony of the 3 best projects.