Südtiroler Volksbank – New HQ
DataOverall Project Time:
Installation: July - December 2014
The facades of the Volksbank in Bolzano were completely planned, manufactured and installed by FRENER & REIFER.
Scope of work
- Fire protection windows: 43 m².
- Door sets: 15 units.
- Vestibule with automatic sliding door system.
- Column cladding in aluminium.
- Approx. 700 m² transom/mullion facade.
- Maximum pane dimension 5.9 x 3.05 m.
- Channels, interior sun protection.
- Approx. 1100 m² with maximum pane dimension 4.4 x 2.6 m.
- Punched windows with integrated AF-60 Venetian blinds.
- Exterior impact pane and reveal cladding.
- Three x roof light glazing.
- Approx. 2400 m².
- Substructure with 16 cm insulation.
- Cement fibre boards as carrier plates for the ceramic tiles.
Innovations / Challenges
- Intense time pressure: the facade had to be planned, manufactured and installed in a very short time.