Maison des Fondateurs Audemars Piguet
The luxury watch brand Audemars Piguet has been based in Le Brassus, in the heart of the Vallée de Joux above Geneva in Switzerland since 1875. BIG’s architectural design will create a prestigious extension of the company’s headquarters, a Founders’ Museum with exhibition areas, event spaces and presentation workshops.
FRENER & REIFER is responsible for, among other items, the structurally load-bearing, curved glass facade, the steel roof in the form of a double helix, a highly complex sun protection system consisting of approx. 15,000 different brass louvres, several doors and sliding doors and a walk-on glass roof.